Sunday, January 11, 2004

NO SONGS in my head today. At all.

SAINTS of the day: St. Theodosius, one of fifty soldiers martyred in 269. Also, feast of the baptism of our Lord.

SMOKING I have given up . A bit of a cliche, yes, but it was killing me and nicotine patches smell so much nicer. Not smoking has left me feeling, simultaneously, virtuous and depressed.

SAW this earlier today and I haven't stopped laughing...'How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin' - Ronald Reagan

YES thanks very much. I've noticed that the Return of the King has been and gone. And I've had nothing to say about it. I will, at length. After I've watched it for the 4th time. So wait.

EVERYBODY, put your hands together for the boozeman, a friend of long standing whose dedication to beer and quality music is boundless. Welcome to the blogosphere, Tom!

HTML tag for emailing me is horrendously placed and looks crap. Thanks, I knew that. I'm working on it. Any more complaints ?


No comments: